RSS

Tuesday 12 April 2011

God's Machine

Hey peoples, something a little bit different for the moment, maybe I'll come up with something a bit later.

After mulling around the Internet, in particular the Sonisphere website (Announcement day yesterday) I saw a nice little post on the website's Twitter feed, and it was for a blog owned by Godmachine, a freelance designer/artist who often provides artwork for bands such as Bring Me The Horizon, and provides artwork/t-shirt prints for Sonisphere. In fact, I have two t-shirts from the festival and they were all designed by Godmachine.

Now, I don't often pay much attention to art... At least, not since leaving college. I've drifted away from it, but still. Godmachine's art is fantastic, and definitely deserves a mention on this blog. I doubt anyone'll read this, but still. The sheer amount of detail that goes into his or her work is phenomenal and you know, if I had space on my wall I'd probably buy a print or two. If anyone comes across this post, they should definitely go visit Godmachine's blog found here:

http://godmachinedesigns.blogspot.com/

Still not convinced? Here's a couple of pictures I found there, containing two of my favourite sci-fi monsters:





So yeah, definitely give this person a look... Some really nice art there! (End shameless plug)

0 comments:

Post a Comment